Protect From Wetaher
The term thermal insulation can refer to materials used to reduce the rate of heat transfer, or the methods and processes used to reduce heat transfer... Heat energy can be transferred by conduction, convection, radiation or by actual movement of material from one location to another. For the purposes of this discussion only the first three mechanisms need to be considered. Thermal insulation is the method of preventing heat from escaping a container or from entering the container. In other words, thermal insulation can keep an enclosed area such as a building warm, or it can keep the inside of a container cold. Heat is transferred by from one material to another by conduction, convection and/or radiation. Insulators are used to minimize that transfer of heat energy. In home insulation, the r-value is an indication of how well a material insulates. The flow of heat can be reduced by addressing one or more of these mechanisms and is dependent on the physical properties of the material employed to do this.
1. Thermal radiation and radiant barriers
1.1 Thermal conduction and conductive barriers
1.2 Convective transfer and convective barriers
1.3 Combined barriers
2. Factors that compromise insulation
2.2 Heat bridging
1. Supply & Erection of Multicolor Factory made Insulated Sandwich Panel 50/80mm thick having outer and inner Precoated sheet with a core of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) 16Kg m3 density. The panel will be supplied in any required lengths up to 6mts .The panel have male-female side laps for tight finish. These panels are supplied in ready to install condition. Using SDST Screws.
2. Steel Support (Channel/Angle) will be provided by Tata Steel to fix panels on all the walls.
3. Measurements of the execute work of laying the panel would be measured from top to bottom and side to side of the roof/wall for the total laid area..
Features of EPS * Prefabricated, easy to install and uninstall * Precision work, long life-span for use * Lightness, easy to transport and relocate * Using several times and recycling, economy and environment protecting * High strength and stiffness, high weight bearing * Fireproof waterproof * Earthquake proof and wind proof * Antisepsis and damp proof * Sound insulation and heat insulation.
Material: EPS (EXPENDED POLYESTER INSULATED SANDWICH PANEL WITH HIDDEN FASTERNERS NO WHOLE ON THE ROOF, FOR LONG LIFE.
The 60mm insulated sandwich panel with top sheet 0.50mm thick pre-painted galvanized on trapezoidal shape & the bottom sheet be 0.50mm thick pre painted galvanized in light profile with insulation of EPS having density 16kg/m3. The panels are fixed to the purlins on the roof by concealed SDST screws. The Panel laps & there fasteners will be hidden by special snap-on profile fitting into the special grooved in the panel.
Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Higher strength to weight ratio greater insulation properties as well as higher resistance to water absorption and water vapor permeability, reducing the risk of ice formation In cold store applications. All polystyrene used contains a flame retardant additive (FRA)
Mineral Wool is High Quality resin bonded slab used as insulation core for sandwich panel system.